08 April 2009

A few new offerings and my old friend

Just a quick post to show you what I finished and listed last night. I'll be back later with my usual post. I am completing a whole pile of ACEOs and papergirls before I get back to making clay and fabric dolls.

Diego Rivera ACEO. Original ink, watercolor, and paper collage by angelique

Frida Kahlo ACEO. Original ink, watercolor, and paper collage by angelique

Sweet Demongirl. Original ink, watercolor, and paper collage by angelique

I like the third one best myself. She looks very sweet and gentle. I can't imagine that she has a very demonic job to do. She might cause itchy noses in the spring, or a blister on your heel after a hike.

I spent a long time this morning catching up by email with my friend Wells, who moved down to the wilds of Florida a few years ago. Don't you love it when that happens? I'm invited down for a vacation, and although I hate a long drive, it sounds good after the snow flurries here yesterday.

No comments: