16 April 2009

I'm in two treasuries at once--whew

Because I'm being exceptionally creative today, I thought I'd just post the two treasuries I find myself in. That way, when they go away in a little while, I can still come back and see them here. I'm baking a few babies and hope to have something impressive to show you soon. If not, I'll show you something a strange and interesting to make up for my lapse.
PattiBacker's "Peculiar Prints" treasury.

I don't know why I like it so much when people think I'm odd. It's always been a point of pride with me. Good thing, too, or I would have hurt feelings.
Deadpan Alley's "Strange Brew" treasury.

This is one of those "Treasury West" pages, and no one I know seems to understand how they came about or why they are likely to disappear at any time, as the note below the treasuries in the west reads. I kind of imagine myself and my art standing out in the desert with 11 compatriots. Where are we? I don't know. Do you think anyone will see us?

1 comment:

Tristan Robin Blakeman said...

congrats on being noticed so positively!

I don't know why I like it so much when people think I'm oddLOL. The only thing important is if they spell your name correctly!