13 April 2009

Where are my manners?

I'm over the naughty heart thing now. That really made me cranky.
Velvet Heart Destash Necklace and Earring Set by artistamuerta, Etsy Dark Team.

I don't like situations I can't do anything about. Someone named Jen from Etsy said that they would ask the buyer to consider changing her name. But that was never my problem. I don't care what she calls herself; I just don't want her heart on my page.

Filigree Heart Choker with Locket by aranwen, Etsy Dark Team.

I like the world when people use their best manners. When women wear slips and no one picks their noses when I'm looking. When people don't say what they think if it's not nice. Where people don't make up obscene names for themselves and then involve me in it.

Who am I trying to kid? I still feel cranky about it. I'll try to let it go, but I'm no good at that either.

No comments: