19 May 2009

Treasury with the poetry of bats

My paperbat print is in a treasury, a color-coordinated cavalcade of beauties curated by Liese Martin of DeadpanAlley. Thanks for including me, Liese. "It looks good enough to EAT" is the title of the treasury, and the colors make me think of peanut butter pie, chili peppers, butterscotch, olives, raspberries, pimentos, dark chocolate, leaf lettuce, flan, shellfish, watermelon, orange and lime sherbet, and leechee fruit. Click on the photo above to view the Etsy treasury page while it lasts.

My imaginative little bunny girl is the item of the day on the Etsy Dark Side Street Team's blog page over on MySpace. Click on the photo above to be transported. Thanks, Dark Team.

I have confidence in my work, but I get a little puffed up when I see it in some "official" venue.


9 comments:

Evil Twin's Wife said...

That bunny girl is adorable!

SugarCain said...

Thanks for the compliment, ETW. I thrive on them.

Kanani said...

Oh, wow. I love this stuff!

SugarCain said...

I was quite impressed with your blog, too, Kanani. Thanks for stopping by.

Tristan Robin Blakeman said...

I'm not much into dolls - but this is tooooooooo fab. I'm lovin' it.
And I love that the looks 'change' with mood! I think my fave is the princess look - but then, the evil girly bunny rocks, too!

Brava!

SugarCain said...

Thanks, Tristan. I've been examining your assemblages closely because I'd like for my dolls to have more of that flavor. I've never been a big doll person either, unless they are a little "off."

powdergirl said...

Is 'fetchingest' a word?
Because that is Bunny is the fetchingest Bunny I've ever seen.
Is "The Sugarcain Show" all your work as well?

SugarCain said...

Hi, powdergirl. Yes, the Sugarcain show is all me. I still haven't hit on my "style" so I just make whatever comes to mind.

Hypnotransformations said...

Awww, I love your little bunny girl! Thanks for letting me know my blog loads faster. I changed my mini size and removed the Artfire rapid cart. I think that was the culprit.