26 July 2009

Blog awards ceremony


Irene at the Green Stone Woman gave me a blog award. It's my first one, and I'm proud of it. Thank you, Irene.

Irene's instructions said to post it on my site with a link back to hers and to give it to 15 deserving bloggers. Well, I would be here all night if I were to try to find 15 awardees, although I know there are so many deserving bloggers out there. If I don't mention you and you want the award for your blog, let me know, or just claim it.

I know Irene will forgive me for not following the rules, because she doesn't follow them either.

The envelope please... a drumroll... and tonight's winners of the One Lovely Blog award are:

Gary at Excelsior
Rose at powdergirl

Don't feel obligated to display or pass along the award unless you feel like it. I just wanted to use this opportunity to mention some blogs that entertain and teach me.


3 comments:

Patti B said...

Thank you! What a nice surprise. I love your follow me on twitter bats and I love your blog. This is an honor coming from you :)

Leslie Hanna said...

Awww, thanks! *blushes*

Evil Twin's Wife said...

Congrats on getting the award - you made great picks! :-)