15 July 2009

Brief post for today


I feel a little like this today. Did you know that such a breed of cat exists? I didn't, until my Twitter friend @crookedstamper turned me on to the fact. You can visit her crooked blog here.



I've never understood cats, but if I ever get one, it will look like this. Look at that face.


Who knew there was so much to say about shoes? People have been twittering and emailing me about them since I wrote about my love of shoes Monday. Zip over to the UnderstandBlue blog and see Lydia's favorite pair of shoes. She describes shoe passion. Or click over to Inspiration Beyond Reason and see some ridiculously useless shoes. And Tristan Robin sent a link to these shoes, which look as much like delicate chandeliers as they do sandals.

10 comments:

crookedstamper said...

Hey, thanks for the shout-out!

I am SO glad I cannot even be TEMPTED to wear anything but flat, comfortable shoes. These just look painful to me.

Monique said...

The cat is scary but cute at the same time, does that even make sense? LOL. IF, I was to ever get a cat, it would look like that too :)

gary guetzlaff said...

whoa! A Chihuahua cat!

powdergirl said...

That cat would be perfectly adorable in one of those linen frocks!

powdergirl said...

Oh, and the chandelier shoes are stunning.

The Green Stone Woman said...

Never mind the shoes, I'm in love with the cat and want one very much. He must get awfully cold though in the wintertime, poor thing.

Evil Twin's Wife said...

I love that cat! That face is hilarious!

Tristan Robin Blakeman said...

that first photo looks like a creature that lives on Notre Dame.

My neighbor has one of those cats. It terrifies me. It looks like it's inside out.

Recycled By Hyena said...

I love these cats, they are so beautiful. In fact, they have fur, it is almost invisible but you can feel it. I have a friend in France who have one. They are very clever and very sweet. But they are also pretty fragile and you cannot let them roam around.

As for the shoes, I don't even dare to go and see the links. I have the same taste as you in shoes apparently. Unfortunately all these are so expensive! But super rad indeed. :)

Jackie M. said...

I heart twitter, and facebook. I never really got the myspace thing, and its targeted towards me.