25 August 2009

No, I haven't changed this to The Birthday Blog, but...

Happy birthday, Auntie Princess!



Auntie Princess is a tough broad kind-hearted woman with a wit as sharp as a meat slicer. She sends some of the funniest tweets you're ever going to hear on twitter, and she's not telling jokes - she's reporting on her life. Remember, we only have 140 characters.
  • BIL cut pictures out of calendars & put then in a 3 ring binder as bday gift for husbo. How did he not think we would just throw them away?




Because she's a princess, she needs a tiara to wear. This one seemed festive enough for a birthday.




Auntie is as unusual as an armadillo purse. If you are interested in the one shown above, visit Auntie's Etsy Vintage Store and snap it up. She specializes in the unusual.




She's as sassy as a pink vintage shoe.
  • 53 is a prime number, so I guess that means tomorrow I'll be in my prime!!

Sparkly and classic as an art deco chocolate pot.


She makes these beautiful cocardes for the adornment of women who have a taste for vintage. I have one that looks similar to this, although my vintage button has some rhinestones. I love it.


So, happy birthday, Auntie. Thanks for making me laugh!

The funniest thing I've "heard" her say this week?
  • I see drunk people.

10 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

VERy sweet. I have a package of cards to send to her with all her sayings on them. :-)

Tristan Robin Blakeman said...

lovely birthday tribute!

ackstay said...

Nice! I want the pink shoes! Hmmm...

lee said...

i love auntie!!

Anonymous said...

How wonderful - I am indeed honored!

Anonymous said...

That anonymous was me - Auntie P!!

powdergirl said...

Happy birthday to Auntie Princess, if Sugar likes you. then so do I : )

Tamis said...

Happy Birthday to Auntie P! Love that crazy purse~

Nishant said...

Happy Birthday to Auntie

Work from home India

Evil Twin's Wife said...

I'm still heartbroken that you don't follow me on Twitter anymore. Did I say something wrong?