01 January 2010

A new start




Happy new year.

I'm back. We'll no doubt talk about that later. I may start slowly, but I'll endeavor to persevere.

Resolutions? I have a few.

1. Learn something every day. This one isn't difficult at all; I include it so I guarantee myself some success.

2. Blog regularly. Who is to say what "regularly" means? I am going to try for several times a week at least.

3. Become more fit.

4. Organize this whole house. (I've been working on it for two years. I can almost find everything now.)

Okay. Stick with me. I'll get warmed up and then we will see where we end up.

I'll keep you posted.

P.S. Rose, thank you for all your encouragement.

8 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

YAY! You are back! I look forward to seeing some of your craftiness!

Lydia said...

Oh my - um, can your resolutions apply to me? And by that, I don't mean that I can do these things... I'm wondering if you can't do them for me?

I missed your blogging. I can't wait to see what you have to say.

I'm also hoping there's video of Bobby screaming!!

Tristan Robin Blakeman said...

so good to see you posting again - and I love your all-hare band! I was in a hair band - it was something very different.

Evil Twin's Wife said...

Yay - you're back! :-)

powdergirl said...

I am unbelievably glad to see you back, and I like your resolutions. Looking forward to reading your stories.

Happy New Year, Darlin'

Libby Hickson said...

My resolutions are very similar too. Good luck with it all! xoxo

Sweet Pea said...

HipHIPhorAAY!

Pat said...

YEA, you are back, you have made my day..... :)